"So much to live for... So much to die for..." (c) "Dead Boy's Poem" Nightwish

Saturday 24 August 2013

Music favorites. August

Annyeong, guys~! 
The time has come for another TOP 5~!! Horray~! keke This is an August edition. I can`t say I have been listening music non-stop this month, but I have have songs, I like to listen everyday... or even couple of times per day ^-^`
I am going to show them in no particular order, even though I like some of them more, than others. ~kkk

1. EXO "Growl" (으르렁)
Right now I am in love with the song. It is so addicted, that I can`t stop listening it ~hehe The song has two versions of MV.



2. EXO "Wolf" (늑대와미녀)


3. B.A.P "Badman"
Of course, I have to add my favourite boys ~haha Besides, this song is so good!



4. Infinite (인피니트) "Destiny" (데스티니)



5. Linkin Park "The Catalyst"



This month I am into K-pop, rather than any other music. However, I still like powerful songs. Slow and lyrical music usually it isn`t my style. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment