"So much to live for... So much to die for..." (c) "Dead Boy's Poem" Nightwish

Monday 25 February 2013

FINE Hyaluron & Collagen - Japanese powder for beautiful skin!

Minna-san, konnichiwa~! ^-^
I have read a lot about different Japanese beauty drinks, pills and other skincare supplements. I`m pretty sure you have already heard about it too! However I wasn`t curious enough to try something like that.
At the end of last year, I have read a blog post about some Japanese "powder" and how actually good it is for skin. I don`t know what had happened to me, but I had decided to purchase it as a present to upcoming holidays (Christmas and New Year). It was unusual to me to buy something unknown and expensive just because of one small review. Though, I thought I should give this Japanese supplement a try.
So, here is a hero of this entry - FINE Hyaluron & Collagen.
210g

Description
FINE Hyaluron & Collagen: With Elastin, Hyaluronic acid (HA), fish peptide, collagen, Biotin, Vitamin C, Pearl Coix, (Hatomugi) is a complete formulae for reversing aging, dry, scaly, wrinkled, sagging, age spotted skin by building, youthful, flexible, elastic, radiant, younger-looking firmer skin, and renewing joints, eyes, and connective tissue. FINE Hyaluron & Collagen combines the ingredients necessary to keep your skin moist and firm, looking younger than ever. These are the essences considered essential for beautifying the body from within.
FINE Collagen is derived from fish because it has the same basic molecular components. It helps the body to replenish its own collagen supply and boost collagen cell turnover, assisting the body in making younger-looking and firmer skin. With its premium quality and low molecular weight FINE collagen peptide has greater absorption and utilization than other collagen products.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is vital to skin. While collagen gives skin its firmness, it is the HA that nourishes and hydrates the collagen. 50% of the HA in our body resides in the skin. Hyaluronic acid production decreases with age causing a reduction in moisture binding capacity, resulting in dry skin and weak joints.
HA, Collagen and Elastin are vital ingredients in maintaining the skin's layers and structure. HA acts as a space filler between cells, while collagen and elastin fibers act as a constant lubricant. HA is also present in the synovial fluid of joints and eyes, providing vital moisturizing protection and flexibility. HA may help slow signs of aging, wrinkles, fatigue, and diminished eye function. FINE HA with its low molecular weight ensures optimum absorption and utilization by the intestinal tract.  ©cosme-de-online
More photos of the can!

side~

top~

The can has a special protection for it`s content
easy to open!
the powder is under protection - no dampness!

How to use
Use one spoon of FINE Hyaluron & Collagen every day for ~28-30 days. You may add it to you favorite drink - coffee, tea, cacao or it`s also o`key to use the powder with cereals or any meal (like omelet). 
There is a special 7g spoon inside of the can, so no worries, you will have the exact amount of the powder you need!

Servings per day (7g):
  • Hyaluronic Acid - 60mg
  • Collagen - 5,250mg
  • Elastin - 15mg
  • Pearl Coix Extract - 450mg
  • Vitamin H - 45 ยตg
  • Vitamin C - 100mg
Do you see? Your skin is going to be super shiny, healthy and beautiful!! ^-^

My experience
FINE Hyaluron & Collagen costs ~50$ - it`s pricey to me, but it`s also worth the money!
I have used it for 29 days in whole. Every morning I added a spoon in my coffee. The powder has a creamy nice taste (but after two weeks I`ve started to feel kinda sick of this taste, I have just wanted my ordinary coffee taste back! lol~). 
After a week or so, I have seen nothing. My skin was in the same state, no difference. >-<` At least i was happy I had no allergy or pimps because of it kkkk
I have noticed first results after the second week. My skin tone started to improve a little bit. I had no peeling part in my face (usually my skin peel pretty bad during winter time, so I have to use lots of moisturizing cream and other stuff to keep it nice and to get rid of dryness). Seriously! During this winter my skin is so nice, I can`t believe! ^^`
The 2nd important result is that my skin reacts better to all products - creams, lotions, peeling, even make up, such as powder and blush! I mean, even an ordinary cream works way better now, then it was before I start using FINE Hyaluron & Collagen. *I have already finished using this powder, but I still have good skin*

Results
Improved skin tone, marks are less noticeable, no dryness. My skin "feels" and looks better in general.

Will you buy it again?
Definitely! I think i will try another course in two months. But this time I want to test Japanese Meiji Amino Collagen Powder~!

p.s. If you want to try famous Japanese collagen powder, don`t miss the great even! Meiji Amino Collagen PREMIUM 200g (Fish Collagen 5000mg!) is available with 50% off price!!!! The offer works only till the 25th of March. Check out this e-bay seller -> kizuna_japan 

That`s it! 
Ja mata ne~! ^-^Y

5 comments:

  1. thanks elven for the review,
    I so want to try it... sososo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first time i tried fine hyaluron and collagen the effect was seen in less 10days. Initial effect, my skin become radiant and glowing. As I continue to drink it, the dark spot under my eyes lessen. I'm a happy user of the product and intend to try their upscale collagen & hyaluron with Q10, awaiting to be available here in the Phils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my family some members are tried Hyaluron & Collagen and get excellent result. They also tried another skin care, cordyceps powder and it was also good. But your skin care is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My concern is many say it makes the face fat. The liquid one is too expensive. But i really want to maintain. The skin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it makes face looks more plumper for some people.

    ReplyDelete