"So much to live for... So much to die for..." (c) "Dead Boy's Poem" Nightwish

Friday 30 August 2013

Recent "gets". Ebay haul

Hey, hey~! ^^
I am going to make just a little update of what I have got recently from my e-bay purchase. I like shopping at e-bay a lot >-< And right now I am waiting to receive another 10 parcels lol
Later this month, I have bought two items from a good e-bay seller - f2plus1. He sells lots of Korean cosmetics from different companies. I like to buy at his shop because of good prices and super fast shipping. Besides, I have never ever had any kind of problems with this seller. So, he is highly recommended! ^-^
Anyway, lemme show the items.

1. Mizon Collagen power firming eye cream 10ml
+ 2 samples
(The Face Shop The Smim radiating moisturizing cream & Missha Signature real complete bb cream)

the cream is in very cute tube ;p

It might be strange, that i have bought a firming eye cream, because i am still young and don`t have real problems.. yet -_-` However, I won`t get younger and I thought I have to start taking some care about my eyes too. So there will be no wrinkles and tiredness all around my eyes. I have already started using this cream. I am planning to use it ~2 times per week, maybe 3. After a month or so, I will write a review *if i see any results haha*.

2. Etude house Dear my nails easy peel off base coat 10ml
+ the same samples as for the previous item ^-^


This is a base coat you should apply on your nails right before using any kind of glitter. It will help to remove glitter from the nails super fast, without using nail polish remover! So, you won`t waste the time and nerves, removing sticky glittering nail polishes!! 
Really cool thing~! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment