"So much to live for... So much to die for..." (c) "Dead Boy's Poem" Nightwish

Sunday 17 February 2013

February music favorites~!

Annyeong~! ^-^
Here is the list of my favorite music for February! I won`t rank the performers - I`m going to show them in no particular order.
Enjoy~!!

1. B.A.P "One Shot" (my favorite Korean idol group! I am so in love with them, that I am always fangirling whenever they perform kkk >-<``)

2. Boyfriend "Janus" (this is a super catchy song from another Korean idols! Can`t stop listening it~)

3. The Script "Hall of Fame" ft. will.i.am (this song inspires a lot!)

4. Emii "Magic" (an old song, but I have found it a while ago~ I have felt in love with the song since the 1st time listening it~)

5. Jaejoong "Mine" (Jae is soo hot! >-< The concept of the song and the dark music - everything I love combined in one!!)

What are your February favorites??

p.s. of course this was just a short list of my likes ^^ I am listening a lot of different kinds of music~~

No comments:

Post a Comment