"So much to live for... So much to die for..." (c) "Dead Boy's Poem" Nightwish

Sunday 10 February 2013

[Review] Innisfree Jeju Volcanic pore clay mask

Annyeong~!!
Finally I would tell you about Innisfree Jeju Volcanic pore clay mask! kkk~ I have been using this mask since March 2012, so for now, I have a full image of the product.
This is how this mask looks:


The jar seems to be quite small (100 ml), but don`t worry! You need a little amount of the product to cover all face. No wonder that almost after a year of using this clay I still have half of the jar left! ^-^
The clay has light grey color (it looks almost white on the photo, but it is because of the flash of the camera >-<`). This is a special type of clay - a volcanic clay from Korean well-know island - Jeju. So, the manufacturer promises a great effect on our skin: 
You definitely should use this clay mask if:
  • you have clogged pores
  • you have an acne prone skin type
  • you have some acne, pimples, etc.
In whole, this is a mask, which cleanse your skin, makes your pores almost invisible, and makes the skin looks healthier, brighter and beautiful. ^-^
There are 3 different ways how to use this Innisfree Jeju Volcanic pore clay mask, which depends on the problems you have:
  1. to clean the pores -> put on the mask on the face for 10-15 minutes, after that wash it off with lukewarm water.
  2. to remove acne from the nose -> put the clay mask on the nose for the same 10-15 minutes, wash off with warm water after that time and... enjoy your clean nose! kkk
  3. to make a pimple disappear -> put the clay mask on a pimple in the evening and leave it for a night. Wash it off in the morning. The pimple will be less noticeable and will disappear way faster, without leaving a mark on the skin. 
How the mask looks in real life on the skin:
By the way, you could put the mask with fingers, but for me, it is easier to use a special brush, because I think it isn`t hygienic to put the fingers in the jar every time you use a clay. >>-<< So, this is the brush I use:
This is the same brush you could use for applying a foundation or bb cream.
Now a few words about the effect from this mask:
As it is a clay mask, it tightens the skin, but not that much as an ordinary clay does. That`s why the is no uncomfortable feelings during the waiting and I don`t want to wash it off immediately. lol After using the mask, my skin becomes soft, nice to touch. It looks clean and smooth, the color becomes better (unfortunately this is a short-time effect :< I mean the color)
I have a problem skin with big pores and such mask is "must have" to me. Because it also makes the pores tighter and less visible. However this doesn`t last for a long time, just a couple of days after using the mask. But I think it is a really good effect, especially to my skin! kkk~ 
I like to use Innisfree products, because of its Eco-friendly policy and the way the company looks at nature and natural materials: 

Rating: 

p.s. even though this clay mask doesn`t change my skin magically, it improves my skin a lot. That`s why I am giving a high rating to it. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment