"So much to live for... So much to die for..." (c) "Dead Boy's Poem" Nightwish

Monday 9 September 2013

August favorites~!!

Hi, guys~! ^^
This entry is all about my favorite products of the month - August edition! ;p Thought, I have been using mostly the same products I have included in my July favorites (check it!!), I still have some new products I like a lot and which I want to show you, guys.
As I have done in previous "favorites", I will divide all products into two categories: skin care and make-up & other.

1. Skin care products
  1. MIZON Collagen Power firming eye cream 10 ml - I can`t say about great results yet, but I like how this cream makes the skin under eyes lighter and less "tired-looking".
  2. Nature Republic Herb Dressing Gold Honey foam cleanser 170 ml - Very soft foam with moisturizing effect. It cleanse very good and doesn`t leave my skin dry and irritated. I like to use it between my favorite SNP Pore cleansing foam.  
  3. Nature Republic Phyto Massage cream #Avocado 150 ml - Very rich nourishing cream! I use it ~once a week. It makes the skin smoother and softer.

2. Make-up and other
  1. Etude House DBR403 Royal Coral nail polish 10 ml (?) - vivid color and dries fast!! The color reminds me of some yummy water-melon kk It looks super pretty on nails. ^^
  2. Etude House PPK006 파티러버 nail polish 10 ml (?) - nail polish has light lavender color with lots of beautiful sparkles of different kinds. I like to apply it on all nails, or just to make an accent on one nail.
  3. Innisfree Eco volume mascara #black 6 g - good mascara with the "natural volume" effect. It has classic nice brush which I like so much. ^^ It easy to apply and remove it. 
That`s all for this edition! ;p What are your favorite cosmetic products of the month? Do you like something from my favorites too?


No comments:

Post a Comment