"So much to live for... So much to die for..." (c) "Dead Boy's Poem" Nightwish

Monday 11 March 2013

E-bay, TesterKorea & RoseRoseShop haul~!!

Annyeong~! ^^
Today was my happy day indeed! ~kk
I have received 3 parcels with purchase from different shops. Wanna see the items I`ve got?
Here they are:

1. E-bay


Hadalabo Japan Gokujyun Deep Moisturizing Lotion Toner
Seller - prettypoint
Price - ~22$
I`ve heard a lot about this product! And all comments were positive. So, I can`t wait to try it by myself!

2. TesterKorea

Baviphat Good Night Brightening Sleeping Pack
Seller - TesterKorea
Price - ~16$
I just need some sleeping pack ~lol 

3. RoseRoseShop

1. Innisfree It's Real LemonLime Mask
2. Innisfree It's Real Pomegranate Mask
3. Etude House Missing U Hand Cream I can fly No.04 (Peach) Eastern Glass Owl
4. Etude House Missing U Hand Cream I can fly No.03 (Cotton) Cerulean Warbler
5. Innisfree No Sebum Powder Mint
6. The Face Shop Mini Capsule Pack - No.01 (Honey)
Seller - RoseRoseShop
Price - 20,5$
There were so many great deals at RoseRoseShop, that I couldn`t miss them ~kkk

Wait for my reviews~! ^-^*

p.s. RoseRoseShop has some tasty offers again!


More information about Innisfree sale~!

Don`t miss good deals, guys!
See you ^

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul!
    I'm new to testerkorea and I found that their price is incredibly cheaper than any shops.

    But I do have a problem in shipping because all of the options are invalid so i can't confirm the order. I check in the shipping country, my country is listed. can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice haul! I agree about testerkorea. I love shopping at their store :)

    ReplyDelete