"So much to live for... So much to die for..." (c) "Dead Boy's Poem" Nightwish

Friday 19 July 2013

Nature Republic - Seoul haul~

Hey, guys~! ^^
I continue writing about my trip to Korea. And this time I am going to show what I have bought at Nature Republic store in Seoul.
at Sinchon

at Sinchon

big shop at Myeongdong
Actually, I have never been a big fan of this brand before, but when I was in Seoul, I have noticed that I was visiting Nature Republic shops a lot. So at the end of the trip I had a lot of products from this store~! kkk The reason is pretty simple - Nature Republic has many interesting cosmetic products with affordable prices. Besides, during my stay in Korea, they had a couple of sales and other cool events.
For now, I have tried most of the products, which i had bought. And I am going to say - i LOVE all of them! So I have no regrets for buying so many ~ahaha
Here are the products I have bought at Nature Republic shops:
  • Herb Dressing Gold Honey foam cleanser
  • Hawaiian fresh seaweed pack (peel off) and pineapple pack (wash off)
  • Presents - Whitening Collagen Dream essence and  Whitening Collagen Dream mask sheet

  • Sleeping Tonight Lavender sleeping pack
  • Natural color Orange Tangerine pack (peel off)

  • Phyto Massage Avocado cream
  • Aqua moisture watery cream
  • Presents - Aqua combination watery mask sheet & massage cream, essence and toner
That`s it! ^-^ Next time I will write about Tony Moly and Holika Holika haul ~hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment